The QA Engineer will be responsible for assessing the quality of Throughwave’s projects. The area of work will include security, high availability, massive performance and ease of use to administrators.
The successful candidate will have experience in a time-to-market sensitive environment, and will be adept at risk assessment and test prioritization. Candidate will be an independent self-starter who can multi-task across projects and effectively organize under tight deadlines.
This position will report to QA Director and responsible for collection of quality data for analysis, monitor, control and ensure the products are meeting the company and customer specification and requirement. Conduct the problem analysis for the root cause, identify the potential problem solving alternatives and recommend the best possible solutions for the improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields.
- Good command in English both spoken and written.
- Good problem solving skill and knowledge in Quality Control concept, analytical skills and perform a quality improvement plan.
- A team player and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can write testing script for QA.
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are equal opportunity employer, so please refrain from sending us unrelated personal information like age, race, your photo, or marital status.