Force10 Networks is the global technology leader that data center, service provider and enterprise customers rely on when the network is their business. The company’s high-performance solutions are designed to deliver new economics by virtualizing and automating Ethernet networks. Our award-winning Ethernet switching and routing products deliver unmatched port density and resiliency to help our customers deploy a high-availability, agile and standards-based GbE, 10 GbE, 40 GbE and 100 GbE network fabric, while reducing power and cooling costs. Force10’s products combine the features of high performance hardware architectures that are purpose-built for non-blocking, line-rate throughput, with our modular Force10 Operating System (FTOS) software to deliver a unified end-to-end solution extending from the server and storage edge, to the network core and into the cloud. Our ground-breaking approach to open, standards-based automation and virtualization allows customers to transform their network infrastructure into a self-optimizing, reliable and accountable cloud computing fabric.
- ZettaScale Z-Series: ZettaScale is the next generation family of core switching and routing platforms from Force10 Networks providing unparalleled density and capacity and opening up a new horizon of possibilities to build massively scalable data center networks and cloud based network infrastructure.
- ExaScale E-Series: ExaScale platforms are virtualized chassis-based switches that enable a new way of designing switching and routing infrastructures. ExaScale supports mission critical applications across converged fabrics in data center, telecommunication provider, service provider, enterprise and HPCC networks.
- TeraScale E-Series: E-Series switch/routers provide best-in-class resiliency, unmatched scalability, line-rate performance and full L2 switching and IPv4/IPv6 routing. E-Series switch/routers ensure predictable application performance, increase network availability and reduce operating costs.
- C-Series: The Force10 Networks C-Series are resilient chassis-based switches that deliver reliability, network control and scalability. The C-Series is designed to support mission critical applications with very low latency across converged networks.
- S-Series: The Force10 S-Series is a family of resilient, small form factor Gigabit, 10 Gigabit and 40 Gigabit Ethernet switches designed to exceed requirements for enterprises and service providers alike. S-Series switches complement the resiliency and density of the Force10 E-Series, providing a scalable, high performance end-to-end network solution.
- Open Automation Framwork 2.0: Enhanced Network Flexibility, Availability and Manageability The Force10 Open Automation Framework brings network automation to virtual data center environments, providing a network that is more flexible, available and manageable while reducing operational expenses.
- Virtualization Framework: The Virtualization Framework is comprised of a suite of network management and architectural tools that promote greater efficiency and flexibility within the data center.
S4810, has 48 dual-speed 1/10GbE SFP+ ports as well as four 40GbE QSFP+. Ideally suited for 10GbE iSCSI, VMware and 10GbE core network infrastructure. With 1.28Tbps non-blocking switching fabric, S4810 ensures line-rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 performance!
S7000, Next Generation 10/40GbE Application-Enabled Switch
The S7000 is a compact next-generation switch/router product designed to meet the requirements for high density 10/40GE, Ethernet/storage convergence, and ability to run multiple applications at the Top of Rack in a Data Center. The product can support 36 ports of 1/10GE, 12 ports of converged Ethernet/Fibre Channel 10GE/1/2/4/8GFC and 4 ports of 40GE. The 40GE ports can be realized as 4x10GE ports through breakout cables. The S7000 supports a full suite of Ethernet switching and Routing protocols in the hardened FTOS operating system to enable either layer 2 or layer 3 network architectures.
Z9000, Plug-n-Play Next Generation Core Switch
Z9000 is a compact next generation switch/router product designed to meet the requirements for high density 10/40 GbE aggregation in a Data Center core network. The product can support 32 ports of 40 GbE QSFP or 128 ports of 10 GbE SFP+ realized through breakout cables. Z9000 supports a full suite of Ethernet switching and Routing protocols in the hardened FTOS operating system to enable layer 2 or layer 3 network architectures.
For more information