Enterasys Networks, a Siemens Enterprise Communications Company, is a premier global provider of wired and wireless network infrastructure and security solutions. Our solutions enable organizations to drive down IT costs while improving business productivity and efficiency through a unique combination of automation, visibility and control capabilities. Enterasys provides a broad range of enterprise networking and security solutions by technology and industry.
- OneFabric – Enterasys OneFabric architecture provides enterprises a consistent single management experience from the data center to the mobile edge, guaranteeing application performance for the end user. This architecture is purpose-built for the complexities of today’s virtualized cloud environments
- Enterasys® NMS Console – Enterasys NMS Console (also known as NetSight® Console) is the foundation for centrally monitoring and managing all the security-enabled components in the infrastructure. Enterasys NMS Console enables the network infrastructure to be viewed as a unified whole rather than as a collection of disparate individual components.
- Enterasys® NMS Mobile – Enterasys NMS Mobile offers anytime, anywhere wired and wireless network visibility and control. It is optimized for popular mobile devices including iPad®, iPhone®, and Android® and provides real-time access to wireless network status and management information, NAC, Compass searches, event logs, and more. Interactive views allow IT staff to remediate problems from their mobile device.
- Intelligent Socially Aware Automated Communications (issac) – Enterasys’ isaac is a social media interface to the Enterasys Network Management Suite (NMS) that securely enables networks to communicate with humans in the language of social networking. Enterasys’ isaac enables your IT Network to communicate its status and receive your commands all from pervasive social networks including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Salesforce Chatter.
- Enterasys Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) – Enterasys IPS is unique in its ability to gather evidence of an attacker’s activity, remove the attacker’s access to the network, and reconfigure the network to resist the attacker’s penetration technique. Enterasys IPS stops attacks at the source of the threat and can proactively protect against future threats and vulnerabilities. Enterasys IPS offers an extensive range of detection capabilities, host-based and network-based deployment options and seamless integration with the Enterasys Secure Networks™ architecture.
- Enterasys Network Access Control (NAC) – Using Enterasys NAC Inline Controller and/or NAC Out-of-Band Gateway appliances with Enterasys NMS NAC Manager configuration and reporting software, IT administrators can deploy a leading-edge NAC solution to ensure only the right users have access to the right information from the right place at the right time.
- Enterasys Security Information & Event Manager (SIEM) – The Enterasys Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM) product combines best-in-class detection methodologies with behavioral analysis and information from third party vulnerability assessment tools to provide the industry’s most intelligent security management solution. Enterasys SIEM delivers actionable information to effectively manage the security posture for organizations of all sizes.
Switching and Routing
- S-Series® Switches (Chassis and Standalone) – The Enterasys S-Series® is the premier family of high performance enterprise Ethernet switching and routing solutions from Enterasys. The Enterasys S-Series delivers a powerful combination of Terabit-class performance along with granular visibility and control over users, services, and applications to meet the increasing demands of today’s businesses and enable optimization of key technologies including voice and video, virtualization, and cloud computing.
- Enterasys® C-Series (Stackable) – The Enterasys C5 is a scalable, high-performance Gigabit Ethernet switch offering support for IEEE 802.3at compliant high-power PoE, flexible 10 Gigabit Ethernet options, dynamic IPv4 and IPv6 routing and enhanced automation capabilities to provide for a future-proofed solution that significantly reduces operational expenses for customers.
- Wireless Controllers – The award-winning Enterasys Wireless Controller family provides a scalable range of solutions that are ideal for managed WLAN deployments supporting demanding voice/video/data applications. Our Wireless Controllers are simple to deploy and manage, yet provide advanced functionality to allow organizations to define how wireless voice/video/data traffic is processed without architectural constraints and in accordance with the business needs.
- Wireless Access Points – The Enterasys Wireless solution optimizes distribution of the processing load between Access Points (APs) and wireless controllers to deliver exceptional performance while remaining easy to manage. Complex, time-sensitive functions such as QoS, encryption, policy enforcement, rate limiting, and dynamic channel selection are handled by the AP. Furthermore, the innovative Enterasys Wireless solutions-oriented architecture is able to determine how to forward traffic for the highest performance and reliability for each application.