Have you ever wonder why no company ever posted job that challenging your technical ability level? If so, this is probably something you might want to take a look at. We are assembly our team for creating the next generation product that will work across platform with focus on mobile application space.
You should be flexible, highly innovative and not afraid to learn all sorts of new technologies all at once. We provide the exciting, fun, and flexible work culture as well as great opportunity to learn and work on the cutting edge technologies.
- Help design and contribute in our next generation software/hardware platform from Unix based system to Apple iOS software platform.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent. (Little industry experience or new graduate or new graduate is O.K.)
- Knowledge on Unix System fundamental.
- Experience programming in Java or any of these programming languages: Python, Objective C, Ruby, C or C++.
- Experience with Unix shell script like bash or tcsh.
- Understanding of various networking topics such as DCHP, e-mail operations, DNS and VPN.
- Constructive attitude and willingness to work as part of a global team.
- Self starter, good interpersonal skills and effective communication skills.
- Good English skills, both written and verbal.
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are equal opportunity employer, so please refrain from sending us unrelated personal information like age, race, your photo, or marital status.